I love the snacks at Walt Disney World. Dole Whips, Butterfinger Cupcakes, there are to many to name. As I write this article I am munching on Sesame Honey Cashews from Trader Joes..Yum!
If you purchased the Disney Deluxe Dining Plan then you have more than enough food to last a lifetime. But with Disney Free Dining deals a plenty you might need a little snack to munch on between your meals.
Besides cashews and other varieties of nuts, my family and I love fruit,Welchs Fruit Snacks, and 100 Calories Packs of Cookies and Various Snacks. We have them in our backpacks, cars, diaper bags you name it..The 100 Calorie Snacks are perfect on the go and take up very little space.
I put out the word to our Facebook friends for some munchie ideas and here is what you guys said.
- Karen P – rice crispy treats and granola bars
- Cheryl F – granola bars, fruit snack, (this year) buddy fruits – real fruit in a little drink bag.
- D.K. P – Trail mix a little nuts for protein and a little sugar for a kick of energy.
- Michelle L – graham cracker sticks, baby carrots, granola bars, fresh fruit, trail mix, cereal necklaces for the kiddies (fruit cheerios strung up with dental floss)
- Jessica S – Wheat thins, sometimes cookies
- Christopher S – not a snack necessarily, but we bring our own water. Michelle, you aren’t fooling anyone with the dental floss necklace. my kids would boycott it on principle 🙂
- Melanie N – I ship a box of capri suns, waters zip lock bags and snacks to the resort before hand. We bring the drinks and snacks such as special k cereal bars, fruit snacks and chex mix. Quick snacks while waiting in line.
Let us know some of your snack ideas you like to bring with you to the parks in the comment section below. Every little bit helps..especially in your wallet.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!