We all know that Disney food is some of the best food! From adorable themed treats to over-the-top snacks and drinks, Disney World offers some of our very favorite bites. Let’s take a look at some of the newest, not-to-miss treats at the resort.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
To celebrate the upcoming release of Walt Disney Studios’ “Raya and the Last Dragon,” we have some very special treats to share. In addition to the experiences coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom, three new creative sweet treats inspired by the film debut today in the Park.
- Baby Tuk Tuk Mousse – 5-spice mousse on top of chocolate cake, milk chocolate cream, chocolate velvet ”shell,” and chocolate crispy pearls (available starting Feb. 22 at Creature Comforts Coffee Shop and Isle of Java).
- Baby Tuk Tuk Ice Cream Sundae – Chai-spiced caramel cake, chai caramel sauce, vanilla ice cream, green tea cake crumbs, salted caramel crispy pearls, and edible image of Baby Tuk Tuk (available starting Feb. 22 at Dino-Bite Snacks).
- Mighty Mist Soft-Serve – Twist of strawberry and vanilla soft serve with blue-tinted white chocolate- dipped waffle cone rolled in sparkling sugar (available starting Feb. 22 at Anandapur Ice Cream Truck).
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Continue your holiday celebration through Feb. 28 with the oh so popular Peppermint Bundt Cake Shake at Hollywood Scoops! Peppermint ice cream topped with whipped cream, TWO festive Bundt cakes, and peppermint bark!
Magic Kingdom Park
New offerings at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant and Sunshine Tree Terrace:
- Hazelnut Budino – Creamy chocolate-hazelnut custard with chocolate torta topped with caramel, toasted meringue, and pralines (available at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant).
- Pot Stickers – Fried pork and vegetable pot stickers served with orange-sesame-ginger sauce (available at Sunshine Tree Terrace).
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
In addition to the incredible view, Dahlia Lounge has two tasty offerings not to miss:
- Ham and Cheese Bocadillo – Jamón serrano, Manchego cheese, roasted garlic aïoli, and honey on a toasted baguette.
- Chicken Wings – Spiced sherry-honey glazed chicken wings.
Disney Springs is serving up over-the-top “dogs,” and Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew has a fun limited-time donut:
- Mardi Gras Smoked Crawdog – Smoked Andouille sausage, crawfish, lemon caper aïoli, and creole pepper sauce on a roll (available at B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co.).
- The King Dog – All Beef Hotdog with French Toast Batter-dipped and Cereal-crusted Hot Dog Bun, Spicy Peanut Butter Spread, Banana-Honey Mustard, Chipotle-Berry Preserve, and Billionaire’s Bacon (available at Hot Diggity Dog Food Truck).
- Chocolate Mint Donut – A tribute treat inspired by the iconic Girl Scout cookie made with Thin Mint cookies (available through Feb. 28 at Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew).
What snacks and treats are you excited to try on your next Disney World trip? If you haven’t booked it already, let’s start planning! Contact me today for a free vacation quote.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney Cruise Line is hiring! Will cruises be returning soon? - February 26, 2021
- New Morocco Quick Service Spot is now open in Epcot - February 26, 2021
- LA County in support of a bill to open Universal & Disneyland sooner. - February 25, 2021