Breakfast is back at Hollywood & Vine starting on Mar. 22nd in Hollywood Studios but with some changes…
Beginning March 22nd, join popular Disney Junior stars for Character Dining experiences at a fun-filled breakfast.
Don’t miss this chance to eat, play and laugh along with a few of your favorite Disney Junior friends during this fun and interactive dining experience.
Unfortunately, the all-you-can-eat buffet is no more instead Disney is opting for the All-you-care-to-enjoy option instead.
The breakfast features shared pastries— including caramel monkey bread and mini muffins —as well as individually-plated entrees such as all-you-care-to-enjoy house-made pancakes, four-egg omeletes and a plant-based frittata.
À la Carte Menu Options:
- All-you-care-to-enjoy pancakes made with our signature house-made batter.
- French toast stuffed with chocolate-hazelnut spread.
- Toasted open-faced salmon bagel.
- Four-egg scramble.
- Four-egg cheese omelet.
- Plant-based egg frittata.
Wave and snap photos of your favorite Disney Junior Characters while dining on a delicious and hearty à la carte breakfast.
To book your reservation for Hollywood & Vine Breakfast, visit DisneyWorld.com starting Feb. 26th.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 2021 Begins Tonight - September 3, 2021
- First look at the new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure line of merch coming soon! - September 3, 2021
- First look at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and France Pavilion Expansion - September 3, 2021