Breakfast is back at Hollywood & Vine starting on Mar. 22nd in Hollywood Studios but with some changes…
Beginning March 22nd, join popular Disney Junior stars for Character Dining experiences at a fun-filled breakfast.
Don’t miss this chance to eat, play and laugh along with a few of your favorite Disney Junior friends during this fun and interactive dining experience.
Unfortunately, the all-you-can-eat buffet is no more instead Disney is opting for the All-you-care-to-enjoy option instead.
The breakfast features shared pastries— including caramel monkey bread and mini muffins —as well as individually-plated entrees such as all-you-care-to-enjoy house-made pancakes, four-egg omeletes and a plant-based frittata.
À la Carte Menu Options:
- All-you-care-to-enjoy pancakes made with our signature house-made batter.
- French toast stuffed with chocolate-hazelnut spread.
- Toasted open-faced salmon bagel.
- Four-egg scramble.
- Four-egg cheese omelet.
- Plant-based egg frittata.
Wave and snap photos of your favorite Disney Junior Characters while dining on a delicious and hearty à la carte breakfast.
To book your reservation for Hollywood & Vine Breakfast, visit DisneyWorld.com starting Feb. 26th.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- World’s first Peppa Pig theme park is coming to Florida! - February 25, 2021
- Hasbro’s Mr. Potato Head goes gender neutral - February 25, 2021
- Local Orlando Bands to be featured at Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival - February 25, 2021