Pepe will be attached to the lively new Jaleo in Disney Springs opening this winter. The venue will feature both hot and cold Spanish-style menu items such as bocatas, salads, soups, sides, and Spanish sangria.
A few of the other menu items released include:
- Pollo Frito – breaded chicken breast, aioli, bravas sauce, piparra peppers, gem lettuce, and sherry dressing
- Serrano y Manchego – served on crispy Pan de Cristal with tomato fresco
- Bocata de Vegetales – made with roasted peppers, onion, asparagus, spinach, manchego cheese on Pan de Cristal
The decor of Pepe was designed by Spanish designer Juli Capella and will feature a gorgeous exterior with a vibrant, theatrical interior that represents the colorful and dynamic Spanish culture. Marc Jesús, a famous Menorcan painter, also designed a beautiful mural for the walls of Pepe.
Jaleo is a great addition to Disney Springs and it is even better with the newest member, Pepe. There are several other locations of Jaleo across North America in Washington, DC, Las Vegas, Mexico City, and many more that continue to showcase the culture and delicious food of Spain.
Set to open soon, Jaleo and Pepe are sure to be a popular lunch and dinner stop for Disney foodies.
Photo Copyright: Disney.
Pack your bags and get ready! Let’s book your adventure to Walt Disney World today! Fill out the form to receive a free no obligation quote from an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations from Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. As an agent with Key to the World Travel, I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Paris, Universal Orlando, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 815-953-4804, via email at email@example.com, or fill out and submit the form.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Easter Bunny Brunch at Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney - February 18, 2020
- Multi-Day Celebration at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for 50th Anniversary of Earth Day - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Refurbishment & Closure Schedule – February 2020 - February 3, 2020