New Rentable Disney ECV Vehicles Roll into the Disney World Theme Parks. In the past year, we have seen Disney World update the stroller rentals, and now they have updated the ECV rentals with new scooters.
The new silver-blue ECVs are available now at Disney’s Magic Kingdom and EPCOT. For a daily cost of $50.00, guests can rent a motorized scooter at the front of each Park. Daily Rentals are transferable between all locations. You pay just once for the day.
Length of Stay Rentals is not available for ECVs. However, vehicles can be held if Guests leave and return to the same park on the same day. ECVs may not be removed from the destination where they were rented. Return your ECV to the rental counter to receive your deposit when exiting your location. If you’re at Disney Springs, your deposit will be returned at this time. If leaving one theme park and visiting another, present your rental receipt with your deposit to secure another ECV, if available.
Rentable Disney ECV Vehicles
Know Before You Go
- ECVs are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reservations are not accepted, and quantities are limited. Please plan to arrive early.
- Guests must be 18 years of age to rent and operate ECVs. A Photo ID is required.
- The maximum weight is 450 pounds. ECVs are not designed to hold more than one person.
- You are welcome to bring and use your own ECV throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
- As a reminder, personal belongings such as luggage, strollers, and ECVs may not be stored or left unattended in hotel corridors or hallways.
Wheelchairs are also available for rent throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!