The holidays are on their way to the Disneyland Resort! This year you can book two new special dining packages at the Plaza Inn. During Holidays at the Disneyland Resort you can book a dining package for A Christmas Fantasy Parade and for New Year’s Eve there’s a Fireworks Spectacular dining package.
A Christmas Fantasy Parade Dining Package
(Available Nov 8-Jan 2, 2019 excluding Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, & New Years Day) Adult $40 Child $25
Indulge in a delicious meal at Plaza Inn, then enjoy prime viewing for the merry mayhem of A Christmas Fantasy Parade. Each dining package includes:
- One lunch entrée and one drink
- One voucher that provides access to the parade’s reserved viewing area
- One Plaza Inn credential
Choose your favorites from a delectable menu featuring hand-breaded fried turkey breast, garlic macaroni and cheese, traditional stuffing and seasonal vegetables—with praline pecan-butter bundt cake for dessert.
The kids’ meal includes fried chicken tenders served with macaroni and cheese, seasonal vegetables, a choice of applesauce or carrots and a themed dessert.
Vegetarian options are available upon request.
New Year’s Eve Fireworks Spectacular Dining Package
(Available Dec 31, 2019) Adult $125 Child $100
Wondering what to do this New Year’s Eve? Head to Plaza Inn for dinner with an enchanting twist! Guests can end 2019 on a delicious note by treating taste buds to braised short rib with demi-glaze, sautéed shrimp, au gratin potatoes, oven-roasted asparagus, chocolate dessert, a mocktail and choice of beverage—plus reserved viewing for the show with reservations made from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM. Kid-size portions are available for little ones to enjoy.
Each dining package includes:
- One dinner entrée, fountain drink or bottle of water and dessert
- One voucher for access to the reserved viewing area for New Year’s Eve Fireworks Spectacular
- One Plaza Inn light-up lanyard
Follow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- ‘Celebrate Gospel’ is Returning to the Disneyland Resort - February 14, 2020
- Food Guide to Valentine’s Day Treats at Walt Disney World - February 14, 2020
- Reason for Recent Disneyland Fire Revealed - February 13, 2020