Halloween is over which means it’s now time to get ready for Thanksgiving! The chefs at the Disneyland Resort are planning some special menu items for Thanksgiving Day, November 28, this year. If you’re celebrating at Disneyland this year, be sure to check out these tasty offerings:
- Blue Bayou: Turkey & ham special: oven-roasted turkey with home-style gravy, pineapple-glazed ham, yukon gold mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, andouille sausage stuffing, and cranberry sauce. Pumpkin creme brulee for dessert. Kid’s meal turkey dinner.
- Cafe Orleans: Thanksgiving Monte Cristo Sandwich: Turkey and cheese Monte Cristo sandwich served with cranberry sauce and home-style gravy. Kid’s meal turkey Monte Cristo. 5″ pumpkin pie for dessert.
- Carnation Cafe: Oven-roasted turkey breast, bourbon gravy, and cornbread stuffing. Kid’s portion of turkey dinner. 5″ pumpkin pie for dessert.
- Plaza Inn: Slow-roasted turkey with a traditional turkey gravy and sage dressing, mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables, and dinner roll. Child size portion turkey dinner for kids. 5″ pumpkin pie for dessert.
- River Belle Terrace: Traditional turkey dinner: Starter- butternut soup. Entree- oven-roasted turkey breast with country pork belly stuffing, sweet potato mash, seasonal vegetables, bourbon gravy, and cranberry sauce. Dessert- pumpkin creme brulee tart. Kid’s meal- oven-roasted turkey breast with country pork belly stuffing, garlic potato mash, seasonal vegetables, gravy, and cranberry sauce.
- French Market: Traditional Turkey Dinner: slow-roasted turkey breast with Cajun-inspired stuffing, mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables, home-style gravy, and cranberry sauce. Dessert: 5″ pumpkin pie. Kid’s meal: turkey dinner.
- Flo’s V-8 Cafe: Thanksgiving Entree- sliced turkey breast, roast garlic mashed potatoes, stuffing, seasonal vegetables, gravy & cranberry sauce. 4″ pumpkin pie for dessert.
- Carthay Circle Restaurant: Entree- grilled Sierra Foothills turkey, creamed corn, turkey chorizo, cranberry fritter, natural jus. Dessert: spiced pumpkin bar, dulce de leche creme Anglaise, cranberry compote.
- Wine Country Trattoria: Traditional turkey dinner (a la carte) – oven-roasted turkey, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, stuffing, haricot verts, turkey gravy & cranberry sauce. 5″ pumpkin pie for dessert. Kid’s traditional dinner.
- Lamplight Lounge: Upstairs & downstairs: turkey carnitas poutine-malted french fries topped with slow-cooked turkey carnitas, Yucatan-inspired gravy, cranberry-bacon habanero gelee, crumbled queso Blanco and green onions.
Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
- Surfside Lounge: Turkey poutine with sweet potato fries ( available 11/22-11/29)
- PCH Grill: Soup– butternut squash bisque toasted pepitas and creme fraiche. Carving Station– herb-roasted new york loin; au jus and horseradish sauce; herb-roasted turkey breast; cranberry relish and sage gizzard gravy. Salads Bar– Baby kale & quinoa salad, roasted cauliflower, dry raisins and chia dressing; baby mix greens toasted almonds, baby heirloom tomatoes, pickle carrots buttermilk dressing; red onion crispy chickpeas salad, pomegranate raspberry vinaigrette; traditional caesar salad, shaved parmesan crisps, antipasto plate with cured meats and assorted marinated vegetables and cheeses; selection of seasonal fresh fruit salad; green bean salad; fingerling potato salad, crisp pancetta, shallot vinaigrette. Hot Entrees– coq au vin, cipollini onion, mushrooms, and red potatoes; artichoke-crusted salmon with fennel cream sauce; sliced turkey dark meat & gravy; roasted pork loin, caramelized bourbon apples and cinnamon glaze, Boursin whipped potatoes, candied yams and brulee marshmallows, cranberry almond rice. Vegetable: brussels sprouts with pancetta, cranberries; traditional apple pecan stuffing; clove spiced glazed carrots and raisins. Kids Buffet: turkey cranberry sliders; mickey pumpkin waffles; sweet tater tots; steam green beans. Artisan & whole-grain rolls, sweet butter; assorted desserts; s’more’s action station, sweet potato cheesecake, pecan, and apple pies.
- Breakfast Cold Selections: Sliced seasonal fruit platter; charcuterie platter, fromage platter; mini granola parfaits with seasonal berries; smoked salmon and gravlax, mini bagels, garnishes; assorted croissants, danishes, assorted muffins; kale salad, currants, grana padana, toasted almonds; potato salad, crumbled eggs, scallions, celery, creamy dressing
- Breakfast Hot Selections: Pumpkin stuffed french toast with maple whipped cream; mickey flavored waffles; cinnamon spiced pancakes; chilaquiles with fresh eggs & tomatillo salsa; scrambled eggs; chicken apple sausage, crispy bacon; roasted chicken, herb-roasted butternut & carrots, rosemary chicken jus; maple bourbon-glazed yams, toasted marshmallow; garlic mashed potatoes; sauteed green beans, bacon, crispy onions; creamy white cheddar macaroni
- Omelet Station: Choice of chorizo, artisan sausage, spinach, kale, wild mushrooms, fine herbs, compound butter, tomatoes, onions, cheese
- Only offered after 11:30 am-carved turkey, gravy, cranberry sauce
- Chefs choice of holiday-themed desserts to compliment the season
- Dinner Cold Selections: Mixed fall greens and chopped romaine lettuce accompanied by chefs choice of garnishes
- Dressings: green goddess dressing, Italian dressing honey balsamic vinaigrette, creamy ranch dressing, kale salad, potato salad, toasted farro; creamy white gazpacho & grape shooter; sliced fruits & berries
- Dinner Hot Selections: Warm sage biscuits; creamy corn chowder with roasted chicken, bacon, cilantro; corn & sourdough bread stuffing; garlic mashed potatoes, brown sugar-glazed carrots with dill green bean casserole, crispy onions, maple bourbon-glazed yams with toasted marshmallows; three-cheese ravioli, toasted pignolias, brown butter sage pesto; honey spiced pork belly, sweet potato succotash, creamy mustard sauce; herb-roasted chicken, pomegranate, rosemary chicken jus, turkey “pot pie”, turkey herb buttered puffed pastry
- Carving Station: roasted breast of turkey marinated in garlic & cumin; gravy, cranberry sauce; peppercorn crusted roasted rib eye, creamy horseradish
- Brunch Cold Selections: selection of seasonal fruits, fresh berries, assorted yogurt, granola, smoked salmon platter, Caprese salad, caesar salad, shaved brussel sprout & cabbage slaw, roasted sweet potato and quinoa salad, apple & kale salad
- Breakfast Selections: omelets and eggs cooked to order, mickey shaped pancakes, Mickey waffles, french toast, eggs benedict, egg white frittata, crispy bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, chicken sausage, chicken sopes, breakfast potatoes, oatmeal, roasted spiral ham, pineapple jus, macaroni and cheese, spring rolls, chicken tenders
- Hot Lunch Entrees: roasted turkey breast, blackened salmon with lemon dill sauce, lobster alfredo sauce pasta, medley of winter vegetables, wild rice pilaf with dried cranberries, carving station sirloin steak with rosemary au jus, pizzas selections (Mac & Cheese, pepperoni, cheese, peanut butter & jelly)
- Seasonal desserts and baked goods
- Dinner Cold Selections: selection of seasonal fruits, fresh berries, assorted yogurt, fresh granola, classic salad bar, smoked salmon platter, Caprese salad, caesar salad, shaved brussel sprout & cabbage slaw, roasted sweet potato and quinoa salad, apple & kale salad
- Hot Selections: garlic butter chicken w/ cremini mushroom sauce, blackened salmon lemon dill sauce, BBQ pork ribs, lobster alfredo sauce pasta, honey garlic shrimp, corn cakes, Yukon gold mashed potatoes, medley winter vegetables, sourdough sage stuffing, wild rice w/ dried cranberries
- Soup: corn chowder soup, butternut squash soup
- Carving Selection: casino roast & au jus and cream of horseradish, airline turkey breast/cranberry sauce
- Kid’s Buffet: Spring rolls, popcorn shrimp, spaghetti with turkey meatballs, goofy’s macaroni and cheese, steamed corn cobettes, peanut butter and jelly pizza, pizzas selections
- Seasonal desserts and baked goods
- Starter course: butternut squash tortellini; brown butter espuma, Parmigiano Reggiano, crispy sage. carpineto chianti Classico Tuscany Italy 2016
- Entree Course: roasted turkey wellington; brioche stuffing, cranberry compote, swiss chard, wild mushroom gravy. migration by Duckhorn, Anderson valley CA 2016
- Dessert: pumpkin brulee; poached mini pumpkin, cranberry compote, pecan butter cookie. 20 YR Cockburn tawny por
Will you be celebrating Thanksgiving at the Disneyland Resort? Which of these special menu offerings sounds the best? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!
- New Disney & Universal Stores coming to the Orlando Airport - April 22, 2021
- Disneyland confirms only California Residents will be able to visit theme parks - April 21, 2021
- Disneyland is testing a new Virtual Character Meet & Greet - April 21, 2021