More dining locations and new dining offerings are coming to the Disneyland Resort! There are some exciting and delicious offerings on their way. Take a look!
Travelers at Disneyland Park have missed sipping on Fuzzy Tauntauns and listening to DJ R-3X rock it (in his quirky way!). Well, all you bounty hunters, smugglers, and galactic travelers will be happy to know that Oga’s Cantina will open on June 17 with bookings available June 14. Under the shadow of the spire!
Planning to visit Disney California Adventure Park? You can soon get your fix of plant-based Potato Flautas (my fav!) or Indulgent French Toast at Lamplight Lounge Brunch, opening July 9 with bookings available June 14. (Friday, Saturday, Sunday Brunch only.)
Want to dine alfresco with a plate of delicious Spaghetti Aglio Olio accompanied by the perfect glass of wine at Wine Country Trattoria? Then plan to visit when it opens July 17, with bookings available June 14.
Here are a few more Disneyland Park openings and offerings we are excited to share:
- Tiki Juice Bar (mobile order available) – Opening June 17
- Docking Bay Food & Cargo (mobile order available) – Opening June 17
- Alien Pizza Planet (mobile order available) – Opening June 17
- Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante – Opening June 17
- Candy Palace – Currently making Nuttles (chopped pecan pieces layered with freshly made caramel with a dollop of milk chocolate on top) on Monday and Friday
- Candy Palace – Currently making Rocky Road (mix of milk chocolate, chopped almonds, and house-made marshmallows in a small pie tin) on Saturdays
Downtown Disney District
There are two new yummy treats available at Downtown Disney District! One in the glass and one to grab on the go. BTW, this Beignet-flavored Cocktail is calling my name!
- Beignet-flavored Cocktail at Ralph Brennen’s Jazz Kitchen – Wedding cake-flavored vodka, vanilla syrup, butterscotch schnapps, and half and half topped with a mini glazed beignet
- French Toast Churro at California Churro – Dusted in powdered sugar and served with a side of maple syrup
What dining options are you most excited about?
- Which Disney World Transportation still isn’t running? - June 22, 2021
- Plexiglass has come down on more Magic Kingdom Attractions - June 22, 2021
- Disney has removed 250 Alligators from Disney World since Child’s Death in 2016 - June 22, 2021