Now more than ever Disney is making it easier for families to visit Walt Disney World for the first time. Announced this morning Disney launched the “My First Getaway” package! You can plan a fun 4 day getaway for your family and get some fun souvenirs included! Here are the details:
Beginning today, for $999, a family of three can share the magic of Disney with the “My First Disney Getaway Package” that includes:
- 2-night stay in a standard room at a select Disney’s All-Star Resort
- 2-Park Magic Ticket, with one-day-only admission to Magic Kingdom Park and one-day-only admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- One stroller rental per day (subject to availability)
- One merchandise bag (includes a plush, autograph book, pen, “My 1st Visit “ Mickey ears and a reusable bag.
- Price valid for arrivals most Sunday through Wednesday nights August 11 to September 25 2019.
“Price based on 2 adults and 1 child (ages 3–9). The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited and offer is valid only for standard rooms at select Disney’s All-Star Resorts. Ticket is valid for one-day only admission to Magic Kingdom Park and one-day only admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park. Ticket is valid beginning date of check-in and must be used within 4 days of check-in. One merchandise bag per room. Stroller rental includes two (2) 1-day rentals valid only at Magic Kingdom Park and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park during stay. The initial voucher provided must be presented at Magic Kingdom Park or Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park stroller rental location to initiate rental and then a receipt will be provided for the remaining rental day. Type of stroller (single or double) will be provided based on availability. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.”- Disney
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.