For guests visiting Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park between now and September 29, 2018, be on the lookout for new in-park ticketing options available at the Ticket Corner.
According to a recent piece in Orlando Theme Park News, Walt Disney World is trialing a new ticketing kiosk just out the Discovery Trading Company. This will enable guests to make the following transactions without leaving the park.
- You can add days or options such as Park Hopper to already existing tickets.
- Guests can purchase tickets for special ticketed events
- Visitors can convert your tickets to annual passes.
The Ticket Corner will be open during regular park hours each day.
If you have a chance to visit the kiosk at Animal Kingdom today reach out and let us know! We’d love to hear your feedback.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with Chip and Co. for the latest Walt Disney World news and updates including live park news throughout Memorial Day Weekend.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Disney Reveals New Featurette for “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms” - September 25, 2018
- Jack Skellington Chocolate Pinatas Have Arrived at The Ganachery in Disney Springs - September 24, 2018
- New Upstairs Dining Room and Pizza Window Coming to Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria - September 23, 2018