Thanksgiving is now over and Disney is rolling out new Holiday Treats not to be missed at Walt Disney World. From Cakes to Cones here is a look at some festive holiday treats you will want to pick up at Walt Disney World that will only be available for a limited time.
Want to start your breakfast off with a bang of sweetness? Try the “Dynamite“ Cinnamon Roll Sticks at Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge! Each order has five fiery red sticks filled with cinnamon schmear sprinkled with crushed red-hot candies and a drizzle of cinnamon oil. And for the dynamite wick – bacon! These sharable sticks of cinnamon goodness are served with a warm candied nut glaze.
The White Chocolate Peppermint Cream Cheese Mousse with peppermint sauce and chocolate cookie crumbles will be offered at Satu’li Canteen at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park from Dec. 20-27. If you had a chance to taste this sweet treat last year, you know how good it is! White chocolate, peppermint, and cream cheese mousse!
It’s Grumpy’s turn to get his own Seven Dwarfs Specialty Cone at Storybook Treats – a cranberry vanilla soft-serve in a cone with a chocolate belt buckle and an adorable “Grumpy” chocolate face! This treat is only available through Jan. 9.
Another delicious treat at Magic Kingdom Park offered only through Jan. 9 is the Black Forest Cheesecake at Pinocchio Village Haus. You just have a few more weeks to try this tasty chocolate cheesecake topped with cherry compote, whipped cream, chocolate shavings, and a white chocolate coin inspired by the “it’s a small world” attraction.
Three refreshing holiday offerings are making a splash at Disney’s Water Parks from Dec. 12-Jan. 7. That Orange Bird Santa is all sorts of cute!
- Orange Bird Holiday Citrus Swirl –DOLE Whip Orange and Lime swirl in a holiday waffle cone, and a white chocolate Orange Bird Santa (available at Warming Hut)
- Merry Merry Melon –Melon- and apple-flavored frozen rum cocktail with a red sugared rim topped with a cherry (available at Frostbite Freddie’s)
- Peppermint Milkshake –Peppermint-flavored milkshake with white chocolate whipped cream and holiday sprinkles (available at Lottawatta Lodge)
(Note: All offerings subject to change.)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney CEO Bob Chapek shares his three pillars of success with Cast Members - January 10, 2022
- International star Shakira visits the Magic Kingdom - January 10, 2022
- Disney World raises prices on Food & Beverages - January 10, 2022