An all-new food truck called “Cookie Dough and Everything Sweet” featuring edible COOKIE DOUGH is coming to Disney Springs!
Some of the items on the menu are:
- Springs Candy Taco – Candy Monster Cookie Dough, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry served in a waffle taco
- Minnie Mouse Taco – Peanut Butter Fluff Cookie Dough, caramel sauce, whipped cream, a cherry, and a chocolate Minnie bow served in a waffle taco
- Celebration Parfait – Celebration Cookie Dough with Celebration Mickey cake, vanilla custard, strawberries, whipped cream, and a cherry
- Mickey or Minnie Funnel Cake – funnel cake topped with powdered sugar and Mickey or Minnie-shaped cookie dough
- Cookie Dough Cup or Cone – Flavors include Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Fluff, Celebration, Cookies and Cream, Candy Monster, and Cold Brew
This new cookie dough-themed food truck will open later this month and will be parked near the other food trucks across from Candy Cauldron at Disney Springs West Side.
- According to NBA 2 players test positive for COVID-19 while at Disney World - July 13, 2020
- California Governor Gavin Newsom closing indoor operations STATEWIDE - July 13, 2020
- Star Wars The Bad Batch Animated Series coming to Disney+ - July 13, 2020