There are new Florida resident offers at Walt Disney World!
First, Florida residents can save up to 40% off 4-Day Theme Park Tickets and 30% off 3-Day Tickets! This savings is compared to non-Florida resident prices of 3 or 4-day tickets.
Next, check out the Seasonal Flex Ticket. This new special ticket offer is great for guests who want more flexibility on their vacation and do not want to be locked down to a ticket start date. Florida residents can purchase these tickets through February 29th, 2020. Blockout dates apply (December 18-January 2, November 21-28).
Seasonal Flex tickets must be purchased through December 17th, 2019 and used by February 29th, 2020. The “seasons” for the Seasonal Flex Tickets are September 3rd – November 20th, November 29th – December 17th, and January 3rd – February 29th. Tickets can be used on non-consecutive days. Pricing as follows:
- 3-Day 1-Park Per Day Seasonal Flex Ticket – $249 plus tax ($83 per day plus tax)
- 4-Day 1-Park Per Day Seasonal Flex Ticket – $269 plus tax ($68 per day plus tax
Lastly, Florida residents can also get an awesome deal on Annual Passes! Residents have the privilege of taking advantage of the monthly payment program for Annual Passes. Residents will also receive free standard theme park parking, up to 20% off merchandise, and 20% off select dining.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Latest posts by Katelyn G (see all)
- Animal Kingdom’s Primeval Whirl Will Only Operate Seasonally - September 18, 2019
- Christmas in the Wizarding World with ‘Hogwarts in the Snow’ in London - September 13, 2019
- Adorable Dogs Dress Like Sanderson Sisters from “Hocus Pocus” - September 12, 2019