Disney World has just released a Florida Resident Seasonal Flex Ticket offer this morning.
Read all the details below:
Florida Residents can enjoy some flexibility with their visit when they purchase this special ticket offer!
Florida Residents can purchase tickets available for use most days through February 29, 2020 (see blockout dates below) at the following rates:
- 3-Day Ticket – $249 plus tax ($83 per day, plus tax)
- 4-Day Ticket – $269 plus tax ($68 per day, plus tax)
Block Out Dates
Please be aware that the following block out dates apply:
- November 21 through November 28, 2019
- December 18, 2019 through January 2, 2020
Don’t miss your chance to embark on exciting and new adventures at the Walt Disney World Resort with this special ticket offer!
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run – Now Open!
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – Now through November 23, 2019
- Epcot Forever – Starting October 1, 2019
- Holidays at Walt Disney World Resort – Starting November 8, 2019
- Epcot International Festival of the Holidays – November 29 through December, 30, 2019
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance – Opening December 5, 2019
- And so much more!
Tickets and any options must be purchased through December 17, 2019 and used by February 29, 2020. Ticket valid September 5 to November 20, 2019, November 29 through December 17, 2019 and January 3 through February 29, 2020. Tickets can be used on non-consecutive days. Proof of Florida Residence required. All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Water parks are subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures.For more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- Disney World multi-day tickets extended through 2021 - June 5, 2020
- NBA Board approves 22-team restart of 2019-20 season - June 4, 2020
- SeaWorld Aquatica and Discovery Cove Parks in Orlando Set to Reopen June 11th - June 4, 2020