Walt Disney World just announced a new Fall Into Magic package and it is extra magical! This unique package is available from September 3 to September 8 at select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels. The exclusive package includes an extra magical itinerary, 5-night stay at a moderate, deluxe, or deluxe villa resort, and a 4-day Park Hopper ticket.
Here’s a peek at what is included on the itinerary:
- Tuesday, September 4, 2018: an exclusive “Welcome to Fall” dinner at Epcot inspired by the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Wednesday, September 5, 2018: a nighttime Kilimanjaro Safaris tour followed by an exclusive showing of Rivers of Light at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park after park closing
- Thursday, September 6, 2018: two hours of exclusive evening access to Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Friday, September 7, 2018: tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park
Pricing for the Fall Into Magic Package starts as low as $149 per person, per night. A family of four – 2 adults, 1 junior (ages 10 to 17) and 1 child (ages 3 to 9)—can stay in a standard room at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and delight in the enchantment of this offer for a total package price of $2,980.
Rooms for the Fall Into Magic Package are super-limited and will go fast! Booking is available until August 12, 2018, or until all rooms are sold out.
For additional information and to start booking your Fall Into Magic Package, fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Source Credit: Disney
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- First Look at Medals for 2019 runDisney Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend - September 24, 2018
- Adventures by Disney Short Escapes Offers Travel to New York and Beyond - September 23, 2018
- Season Three of ‘DuckTales’ Confirmed! - September 22, 2018