Great news Walt Disney World Annual Passholders! A brand new discount has just been released for us. You can now enjoy stays for as low as $95 per night, plus tax in a standard room at a select Disney’s All-Star Resort most Monday through Wednesday nights from August 27 through October 7, 2018.
Walt Disney World Resort is chock-full of unique ways to celebrate the arrival of autumn—from the annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (separate special event ticket required). Plus, this season is extra exciting since you can now visit the NEW Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
Book Through: October 7, 2018
Valid Travel Dates: Stays most nights August 26 through October 7, 2018
Eligibility: Passholder must present his or her valid adult annual pass at check-in.
Length of Stay Requirements
- Minimum – 1 night
- Maximum – 14 nights
Important Details for Fall Annual Passholder Rates
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Additional per adult charges may apply if there are more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.
- Advance reservations required.
- Length of stay requirements may apply.
- Cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- Offer excludes the following room types:
- 3-bedroom villas
- Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
- Valid admission is required to enjoy theme parks and special events and is not included in this offer.
CLICK HERE to start working with our friends at MickeyTravels today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. Agents with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney) can help with everything from finding money-saving discounts to making difficult dining and FastPass+ reservations!
Resort Hotels Included in these Fall Annual Passholder Rates
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Copper Creek Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites only
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Studios only
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote (or fill out the form below) from a Certified Disney Travel Specialist from MickeyTravels, the official travel partner for Chip and Company.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- Recap of the First Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party of 2018 - August 18, 2018
- New Animated Series “Star Wars Resistance” Premiers Next Month - August 17, 2018
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Friends Returning To SeaWorld This Christmas - August 15, 2018