I have some super-exciting news to share this morning! Or, should I say, “spooktacular” news? Disney has just announced a few new twists and treats that will make this year’s Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party even more magical!
- Mad Tea Party: Take a ride on this iconic Magic Kingdom attraction as new lighting and effects give a new spin on the night. The color of your costume will also dictate how you will transform under the new dancing lights!
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Over on another popular Magic Kingdom attraction, you will be invavaed by new interacting pirates while searching for “Gunpowder Pete.”
- Space Mountain: Be prepared to hurdle through deep space with a new soundtrack and special effects just for the event!
- Storybook Circus: Kids of all ages will be delighted when Storybook Circus is taken over by Doc McStuffins and friends for Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam, a dance party featuring some of your favorite Disney Junior Characters!
And, of course, all of your favorite Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party experiences will be back as well including dancing ghosts, the Headless Horseman, plus Mickey, Peter Pan and many of your favorite characters in the themed parade. Guests attending the event will also be treated to fireworks with the eerie-castle as the backdrop. The fan favorite, Sanderson Sisters are also back in action when the night comes alive with the return of the spellbinding “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” castle show!
Also, what’s Halloween without the candy? Don’t worry, there will be plenty to go around at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party! Since it’s Disney, there’s plenty of allergy-friendly candy options available as well!
Will I see you at Mickey’s Not So Scary party this year?
To purchase tickets and to start planning your visit to Disney World for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Source/Image Credit: Disney
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- First Look at Medals for 2019 runDisney Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend - September 24, 2018
- Adventures by Disney Short Escapes Offers Travel to New York and Beyond - September 23, 2018
- Season Three of ‘DuckTales’ Confirmed! - September 22, 2018