It’s officially time to start making your plans to visit the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Exciting details were just released this morning for the annual event and there will be even mroe food and fun to enjoy!
Guests attending the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival will be treated to a new dance party featuring your favorite Disney Characters, a mimosa bar, new food, and a few new events.
Here are additional details on the new events for the 2018 Festival:
New Food to Discover
- New Brunswick Slider: Slow-braised Beef Brisket “Pot Roast Style” with Horseradish Cream, Crispy Fried Onions on a Potato Roll with Pickled Vegetables on the side (Located at Hops & Barley Marketplace)
- Butternut Squash Ravioli with Brown Butter Vinaigrette, Parmesan Cheese, and Pumpkin Seeds (Vegetarian) (Located at The Wine & Dine Studio)
- Charred Chimichurri Skirt Steak, smoked Corn Cake with Pickled Vegetable Slaw and Cilantro (Located at Flavors from Fire)
New Fun for Families
On Friday and Saturday evenings, kids enjoy an interactive atmosphere where they dance and play along with Disney Characters.
Also new for the kids is Junior Chef Kitchen presented by Krusteaz. This event allows children to become chefs and get to eat what they make in this family-friendly, complimentary experience every Sunday.
New Mimosa Bar
Located inside the 2018 Festival Center, which will likely be back at the Wonders of Life Pavilion, will be a brand new mimosa bar with wine and local beers, select food options and complimentary samples and seminars hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company.
New Sunday Brunch with the Chef
This 2-hour, separate-ticketed event invites guests to dine with a culinary TV personality and discover the secret ingredients to their success at the 2018 Epcot Food & Wine Festival. During this event, guests will kick things off with a sparkling wine toast, enjoy an amazing spread of flavorful dishes—and listen to the celebrity guest dish out their favorite tips and tricks.
Featured chefs for this unique brunch event and their scheduled day of appearance:
September 2: Richard Blais (Top Chef; owner of Trail Blais culinary company in California)
September 9: Jamie Deen (co-owner of The Lady and Sons restaurant in Savannah, Georgia)
September 16: Tiffani Thiessen (actress and author of Pull Up a Chair)
September 23: Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto (Chef/owner of Morimoto Restaurants, including Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs)
October 7: Buddy Valastro (Cake Boss; owner of Carlo’s Bake Shop in New Jersey)
October 14: Art Smith (Top Chef; restaurateur behind Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ at Disney Springs )
October 21: Geoffrey Zakarian (Iron Chef, Chopped, and The Kitchen; restaurateur behind Point Royal at The Diplomat Beach Resort in Florida)
October 28: Carla Hall (co-host of ABC’s The Chew)
November 11: Alex Guarnaschelli (Iron Chef and Iron Chef Gauntlet; Executive Chef at Butter in New York City)
Sounds like so much fun! And, those are just the new options for 2018! Of course, some of your old favorites will be returning for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival. Check them out below:
- Culinary Demonstrations will be offered from daily from Monday to Saturday. CLICK HERE to see this year’s line up of presenters.
- Cheese and Beverage Seminars
- Eat to the Beat Concert Series is set to return for another year of great music and food. For information on this year’s performers, please CLICK HERE.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide ‘n’ Squeak Scavenger Hunt is back and invites kids of all ages to embark on a Ratatouille-inspired adventure where kids of all ages can search for Remy on a savory scavenger hunt around the Festival—with Remy hiding in all new locations!
- Food and Beverage Pairings will be held on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 2:30 PM, learn from top food & beverage industry pros. Best of all—taste the demonstrated dish and beverage pairing!
Mark your calendars as registration for these special events begins on Thursday, June 14.
It sounds like this year’s 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is going to be more magical than ever!
Let’s start planning your visit to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Image/Source Credit: Disney
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.