An Encanto-themed food studio is coming to Epcot for the International Festival of the Arts this year. The food studio, Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina, is located between the Morocco and France pavilions.
The sign is decorated with Mirabel’s colorful art from the movie Encanto. Even some of the food items will be decorated to match the colors from the film.
Take a look at the menu:
- House-made Chorizo and Potato Empanada with turmeric aïoli and annatto aïoli (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Yellow) (New)
- Spicy Ajiaco Soup with guajillo and árbol chili-spiced chicken, potato, avocado, corn, and crème fraîche (Gluten/Wheat Friendly) (New)
- Passion Fruit Mousse with Dragon Fruit Jam (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)
- Coconut and Passion Fruit Smoothie (non-alcoholic)
- Frozen Piña Colada Passion Fruit Daiquiri
Will you be visiting Epcot during the Festival of the Arts?
If you’d like to visit this year’s Festival of the Arts, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, a Disney Earmarked agency, and my services are complimentary!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Closing dates revealed for remaining West Side Downtown Disney shops - January 10, 2022
- New 50th Anniversary Tumbler spotted at Walt Disney World - January 10, 2022
- Citizens of Hollywood make a surprise return - January 10, 2022