New eats and treats are making their way through the menus in the Magic Kingdom.
In the eats department
- Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe (Tomorrowland) is serving 1/3 pound angus burger, beef salad, vegetable sandwich, turkey sandwich, deluxe chili dog and gelato.
- Columbia Inn Harbor House (Liberty Square) is offering baked salmon with couscous, lobster roll, broccoli peppercorn salad and steamed fresh broccoli.
- Also changing, the price of soda (a.k.a. “pop” for those of us from the mid-west) has increased from $2.19 to $2.59 and from $2.49 to $2.89.
In the treats department
- The Frontierland Pretzel Wagon (between Pecos Bill Cafe and the Diamond Horseshoe) is now test driving the Mickey pretzel, which is popular in the Disneyland parks. Cheese and chocolate dipping sauces are available for your pretzel for an additional cost.
It’s nice to see Disney expanding the menus at quick service restaurants but there are some old favorites I’d love to see come back on the menu…mainly the ham sandwich at Columbia Inn Harbor House…it was topped with that delicious broccoli slaw…those were the days!
What menu item/snack do you miss the most?
- Guest Review: New Columbia Harbour House Menu in Magic Kingdom (disneyfoodblog.com)
- The Most Talked-About Treat at Disney Parks (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!