Happy new ears everyone!
The Disney Parks Designer Collection just got two new pairs of ears and they are beautiful! They will be available at the Festival of the Arts in Epcot this month and the best part is that you will have the opportunity to meet the artists as well!
Love is already in the air and what better way to get into the Valentine’s Day spirit then with this adorable pair of Minnie ears featuring Mickey and Minnie!
Designed by John Coulter, this adorable pair features our favorite mouse couple dressed in elegant attire and a beautiful floral design on the front with pink and purples tones. The ears are designed in a way that it looks like they were hand painted giving them a very whimsical look.
They will be available at the Festival of the Arts where you can also meet John Coulter at the WonderGround Gallery tent. Take a look at his schedule:
- January 24: From 4pm – 6pm
- January 25: From 12pm – 2pm and 4pm – 6pm
- January 26: From 12pm – 2pm and 4pm – 6pm
Now is the turn of the leader of the club! Mickey Mouse!
This fun ear hat features Mickey playing some instruments and his name on each ear but the best part of this design is that it actually plays music!! If you hit the switch you will hear “Mickey Mouse March” so you can go around the parks being the leader of your own parade!
It was designed by Dave Perillo who you can meet at the WonderGround Gallery tent on January 20 through January 24 from 12pm – 2pm.
Jerrod Maruyama and his Hipster Mickey ear hat are back! He will be meeting guests at the WonderGround Gallery during the Festival of the Arts from February 7 through February 11.
- February 7, 10 and 11: From 11am – 1pm and 2pm – 4pm
- February 8 and 9: From 11am – 1pm
- Walt Disney World Resort:
- Art of Disney (Epcot)
- Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories (Disney Springs)
- Legends of Hollywood (Disney’s Hollywood Studios)
- Uptown Jewelers (Magic Kingdom Park)
- Discovery Trading Company (Disney’s Animal Kingdom)
- Disneyland Resort:
- Disneyana (Disneyland Park)
- Off the Page (Disney California Adventure)
- The Disney Dress Shop (Downtown Disney District)
New designs are coming these year as well including:
- The Blonds: February 2020
- Betsey Johnson: February 2020
- Kevin Rafferty: Spring 2020
- Her Universe: Spring 2020
- Joe Rohde: Spring 2020
- Cupcakes and Cashmere: Spring 2020
- Lily Aldridge: Spring 2020
- Bret Iwan: Summer 2020
- Karlie Kloss: Summer 2020
- Vera Wang: Fall 2020
Are you excited for these new designs? Which one was your favorite?
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.