Winnie the Pooh, Phineas and Ferb and the car stars of the Disney•Pixar motion picture “Cars 2” are joining the ever-changing cavalcade of characters involved in meet-and-greets at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Here’s what Walt Disney World guests have to look forward to:
- Winnie the Pooh replaces Lotso in the meet-and-greet location at Feature Animation on May 16. Lotso will continue to be seen in the Pixar Pals Countdown to Fun parade.
- Guests will be able to take part in an energetic and fun-filled meet-and-play experience with Phineas and Ferb beginning May 16 near Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano.
- A “Cars 2” meet-and-greet is scheduled to open June 5 near Muppet*Vision 3-D.
- Lightning McQueen replaces Herbie the Love Bug on stage in Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Spectacular beginning June 5.
The experiences are included with regular admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. More information about the Studios is available at Disneyworld.com.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- List of Holiday Kitchens at the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays - October 15, 2021
- Holiday Kitchen, Cookie Stroll, and more returning to EPCOT Festival of the Holidays - October 15, 2021
- Celebrity Narrators Return to Epcot’s Candlelight Processional - October 15, 2021