Beginning June 21st, guest visiting the Refreshment Outpost at Epcot will find something a little more exotic. The menu is getting an upgrade and removing things like the usual hot dogs and replacing them with new African specialties!
Here are the new items that will be available:
- Nigerian Meat Pie
- No Worries Panna Cotta – $4.49 : Raspberry, Papaya and Mango Panna Cotta with a Cookie Crumble base and Lion King White Chocolate.
- Savannah Smoothie – $11.25: Coconut Milk, Agave and Amarula Cream Liqueur.
Food and Beverages Offerings that will continue to be available:
- Soft-serve in a Waffle Cone – $4.99: Chocolate, Vanilla or Swirl
- Frozen Coca-Cola Slushy – $4.99
- Frozen Minute Maid Lemonade Slushy – $4.99
- Ice Cream Float – $5.49
- Assorted Fountain Beverage – Regular $3.99 / Large $4.49
- Dasani Bottled Water – $3.50
- Safari Amber Draft – $9.00
- Bud Light Draft – $7.25
- Samuel Adams Draft – $9.00
- Old Elephant Foot IPA Draft – $9.00
- Mango Starr Mango Purée and Starr African Rum – $11.25
- Outpost Lemonade – $12.25 : Frozen Minute Maid Lemonade and Absolute Vodka
Items that will be removed from the menu starting June 21st:
- Hot Dog served with Chips – $8.99
- Frozen Brown Elephant – $12.25 : Frozen Coca-Cola and Amarula Cream Liqueur.
Which item are most excited to try?
Photo credit: Walt Disney World
“Pack your bags and get ready! Let’s book your adventure to Walt Disney World Resort today! Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click the photo above or fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations from Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company”.
- Surprise Mom With A Tonga Toast Breakfast This Mother’s Day! - May 8, 2021
- Apple Crumble Tarts Recipe From Epcot Food & Wine Festival! - May 7, 2021
- Surprise Your Ohana With A Stitch Smoothie Bowl! - May 6, 2021