New 2nd Floor Ramps are being built for Magic Kingdom Ferry. Over at the Magic Kingdom side of Seven Seas Lagoon, where the ferry loads and unloads is a new, almost complete construction project. Apparently, Disney was listening to the guests, who when leaving the parks at night were really frustrated with the wait times for transportation back to Transport and Ticket Center.
DIsney is adding a second-level ramp for the Magic Kingdom Ferry. It is being built for both docking berths. The new ramp will feature hydraulic lifting arms that will bridge the gap between the dock and the second level of a ferry boat. Hopefully alleviating the time it takes for the ferry to fill up and head back to TTC. Also, this will make the second level wheelchair accessible, which up until it opens, only the first floor was accessible.
Magic Kingdom Ferry
Turn your travel into a treat on our fleet of boats that are an attraction in itself.
Take in the scenery and relax with welcome breezes as you sail around Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake. Feel the wind in your hair and the magic in the air as you cruise Crescent Lake and Lake Hollywood. Water taxis and ferries sail to and from Magic Kingdom park. Most routes run at 15- to 30-minute intervals.
Magic Kingdom Park
Accessible by water launch (also known as water taxi) from:
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Ferryboats connect Magic Kingdom Park to the Transportation and Ticket Center.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Entrance to Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind almost complete - October 15, 2021
- New Commemorative Brick options now available at the Magic Kingdom - October 15, 2021
- New Vintage Starbucks Christmas Tumbler and Ornament at Walt Disney World - October 15, 2021