Disney has announced more road closures for Walt Disney World on December 30-31st. Hopefully you have read the recent road closures at Walt Disney World we reported on recently, well we are here to report the closures for the rest of the weekend.
Starting on December 30th through the 31st, parking access to the following Walt Disney World Resorts will be available ONLY TO GUESTS WITH resort, dining, spa, convention or special even reservations.
- Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa–December 31st only
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort–December 31st only
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa–December 31st only
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club resorts
Guests visiting Magic Kingdom park will be rerouted from 10pm to 2:30am. Traffic exiting Magic Kingdom property will be rerouted to exit via southbound World Drive. The southbound World Drive exit onto Epcot Center Drive will be restricted to authorized vehicles only.
Those exiting Epcot from 10pm to 2:30 am will be split between World Drive and Epcot Center Drive. Guests will be exiting the Wonder lot via Woodpecker Lane onto Overpass Road to access Epcot Center Drive. The exit from Epcot Center Drive outbound onto Backstage Lane will be authorized vehicles only.
Guests visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be rerouted 10pm to 2:30 am. All guests will exit onto Osceola Parkway using the new exit ramps.
Traffic from Disney Springs will be directed to exit in both direction onto Buena Vista Drive. Eastbound Buena Vista drive will operate as normal; however, Westbound traffic will be directed toward the Epcot Center Drive access ramps.
All traffic exiting Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park will be directed to exit using Osceola Parkway as normal.
As reported last time, even though the road closures at Walt Disney World are a nuisance please take note of these changes and drive with caution. Have a Magical trip!
Source: Orlando Theme Park News
Ready to experience the Disney magic yourself? Well, pack your bags and get ready! As an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations, and the official travel partner for Chip and Co, I can help you begin your journey. Just click the Key to the World Travel Picture, email me at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org, on facebook or fill out the form below for a free no-obligation quote.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Jessica Jones (see all)
- New Holiday Festivities Coming to Walt Disney World. - June 8, 2019
- Disney Launches The Lion King “Protect the Pride” Campaign. - June 8, 2019
- Have a Magical Father’s Day at Walt Disney World Resort. - June 8, 2019