Star Wars fans will find new adventures to follow with upcoming reading material regarding the exploits of characters featured in The Mandalorian. The new literature content is coming out later in 2020 and will soon go deeper into the world of the Disney+ series than ever before.
So far, it’s been revealed that the new publishing program will include books and other literary content for fans of all ages. The series kicks off this fall, but the planned releases will continue through 2021. For those curious to know more, then check out the list below for a look at some of what’s in store:
- The Art of The Mandalorian (Season One) by Phil Szostak; cover by Doug Chiang
- The Mandalorian: Original Novel (adult novel, Del Rey) by Adam Christopher
- The Mandalorian: The Ultimate Visual Guide (DK) by Pablo Hidalgo
- The Mandalorian: Allies & Enemies – Level Two Reader(DLP) by Brooke Vitale
- The Mandalorian: 8×8 Storybook (title to be revealed later) by Brooke Vitale
- The Mandalorian: Junior Novelization by Joe Schreiber
In addition, you’ll also find comic books coming from Marvel and IDW Publishing. Both are intended for teen and child readers. Also, there are magazine, novelty, coloring, and activity titles on the way from Titan, Studio Fun, Crayola, Thunder Bay Press, Disney Publishing Worldwide, and Dreamtivity. We personally look forward to seeing new coloring books featuring “The Child” because it’ll give families of all ages the chance to enjoy an artistic activity at home! Younger readers can look forward to a Little Golden Book and a Screen Comix retelling of Season One. It looks like we’ll have a lot to look forward to later this year!
Source: Star Wars / Disney
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.