Huge news today for Disney Character Meet & Greets at Walt Disney World. Some of your favorite Disney Characters will be returning once again to the Disney Theme Parks!
Here are the details:
We have even more fun, hugs, and memories on the horizon. In the coming months, a visit to Magic Kingdom Park will bring chances to meet Aladdin, Jasmine, Merida, Pooh, Tigger and Storybook Circus pals like The Great Goofini in Pete’s Silly Sideshow.
Your favorite toys will be ready for playtime in Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Donald Duck and friends will rejoin their prehistoric party at “Donald’s Dino-Bash!” in DinoLand U.S.A. at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
At this time we do not have an official date on when these Character Meet & Greets will be returning so stay tuned to Chip and Company for more details!
Check out some of the other Character News coming to Walt Disney World below:
- Mirabel making her debut in the Disney Adventure Friends Cavalcade on June 26th
- Star Wars Launch Bay returns to Hollywood Studios on July 17th
- Chip ‘N Dale’s Campfire Sing-A-Long at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort returning next month!
- More Character Meet & Greets coming to Disney World soon
- Minnie Mouse will be joining Mickey at Town Square Theater in the Magic Kingdom
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!