The Disneyland Resort is now open to all guests! No longer are the parks restricted to only California residents. Other changes have come to the parks as well. . Face coverings will no longer be required for vaccinated guests and social distancing will not be enforced. Now, we also know that more attractions will be opening soon!
Several attractions at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure will be reopening within the next few weeks. These are attractions that were either closed for refurbishment or closed due to social distancing requirements previously in place. The following attractions will be reopening soon:
- Animation Academy: Scheduled to reopen on June 15
- Golden Zephyr: Scheduled to reopen on June 15
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough: Scheduled to reopen on June 15
- Sorcerer’s Workshop: Scheduled to reopen on June 15
- Davey Crockett’s Explorer Canoes: Scheduled to reopen on June 18
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters: Scheduled to reopen on June 25
- Matterhorn Bobsleds: Scheduled to reopen on July 2
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail: Scheduled to reopen on July 9
- Jungle Cruise: Scheduled to reopen on July 15
The following attractions remain closed with no set reopening date:
- Disneyland Monorail
- Storybook Land Canal Boats
- Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
- Sailing Ship Columbia
- Star Wars Launch Bay
- Pirate’s Lair on Tom Sawyer Island
- Main Street Cinema
- Mickey’s House, Minnie’s House, Goofy’s Playhouse, Donald’s Boat, and Chip and Dale Treehouse
- The Disneyland Story Presenting Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
- The Bakery Tour
- Red Car Trolley
Parades, fireworks, and other entertainment are still suspended at the resort as well. We are hopeful that these can return to the parks soon!
Do you have a Disneyland trip planned? If not, let’s start planning your next magical vacation! Contact me today for a free, no-obligation quote.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- US will not lift travel restrictions due to COVID-19 Delta variant - July 27, 2021
- Disneyland Extends Legacy Passholder Discount through August 15th - July 27, 2021
- Early morning Hours returning to Epcot on select days in August - July 26, 2021