As we have shared with you, Mobile Order will launch on May 27 at Satu’li Canteen in Pandora – The World of Avatar. Today Disney shared the good news that other Animal Kingdom locations will add Mobile Order as well. Mobile Order will expand to include Pizzafari, Flame Tree Barbecue and Restaurantosaurus sometime during the summer. In addition to these locations, it looks like Disney has plans to add more Mobile Order to fast casual and quick service locations across Walt Disney World. This is welcomed news for anyone who has had to stand in long, crowded lines waiting to order a meal.
Mobile Order promises to be easy to use. After you’ve placed your order and pre-pay in the app, and arrive at Satu’li Canteen, you’ll just tap the “I’m here” button to notify the kitchen to prepare your meal. When ready, you will be alerted through the app to pick up your meal at the designated window with the Mobile Order pick up sign.
Here’s a quick look:
It is important to note that during the initial launch period of Mobile Order, the only form of payment accepted will be by credit card. Anyone with special dietary restrictions, or those who want to use discounts or redeem dining plan entitlements must place their order with a cashier.
Here’s a look at some of the items that will available with Mobile Order at Satu’li Canteen beginning May 27:
- Create-Your-Own Satu’li Bowl – Customize entrées by choosing from wood-grilled chicken or beef, sustainable fish, or chili-spiced fried tofu. Quinoa and vegetable salad, red and sweet potato hash, mixed whole grain and rice, or romaine and kale salad accompany the selected protein, which is topped with a choice of charred onion chimichurri, black bean vinaigrette, or creamy herb dressing. The options available for the Create-Your-Own Satu’li Bowl allow for 48 different bowl combinations.
- Steamed “pods” — bao buns — filled with either cheeseburger or vegetable curry are served with root vegetable chips and crunchy vegetable slaw. (The Na’vi call any food wrapped in dough a “pod.”)
- Dessert “Ber’ri” selections are Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse served with Passion Fruit Curd or Chocolate Cake with a Crunchy Cookie Layer, Banana Cream, and Goji Berries.
- Fresh and fun options for kids: Choice of chopped wood-grilled chicken, beef, fish, or tofu with greens or rice; Teylu Hot Dog wrapped in Parker House dough; cheese quesadilla or a steamed “pod” (cheeseburger bao bun). “Teylu” is a small worm-like creature that is often cooked on a stick and is one of the Na’vi’s main protein sources. The hot dog wrapped in dough resembles a Teylu.
- Try a refreshing beverage at Satu’li Canteen: Pandoran Sunrise, with optional Na’vi Flute Cup, Hawkes’ Grog Ale or Mo’ara High Country Ale.
We will continue to share updates and new features for Mobile Order as they become available.
Interested in planning a vacation to see the amazing, new Pandora – The World of Avatar? As an agent with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can help save you time and money planning your next Disney vacation. The best part is my services are always FREE! Contact me today at email@example.com or (229) 977-3373. Join me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates and tips.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.