Walt Disney World continues to expand the Mobile Order Food & Beverage service for the convenience of park guests. Next week will see the addition of two Magic Kingdom quick service locations to the list of restaurants that offer Mobile Order. Pinocchio Village Haus will begin offering Mobile Order on July 24 and Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe will follow the next day.
You can now use Mobile Order at the following Walt Disney World locations:
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- D-Luxe Burger
- Flame Tree Barbecue
- Satu’li Canteen
- Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant
Mobile Order allows guests the convenience of reviewing menus and placing food orders from the convenience of their smart phones. Guests simply access the service through the My Disney Experience app. Once the app is opened, the steps are pretty easy to place your order.
- Tap on your character, then scroll to “My Plans” and press the “Order Food” button.
- Select “Dining” from the top of the app, select the restaurant you want and press “Order Food.”
- Once your order is complete, you pay from the convenience of your phone. Currently, Mobile Order is only accepting Credit and Debit cards. Other forms of payment, including dining plans, would have to be ordered in person.
Upon arrival at the restaurants, guests then open the My Disney Experience app and select “I’m Here, Prepare My Order.” When your food is ready you will receive a notification from the app and you will gather your food from the “Mobile Food Pick up” area.
Do you plan to try Mobile Order on your next trip? Let us know in the comment box below.
Interested in planning a Disney vacation? Fill out the form below for a FREE quote.
As an agent with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can help save you time and money planning your next Disney vacation. The best part is my services are always FREE! Contact me today at email@example.com or (229) 977-3773. Join me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates and tips.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.