Helen Mirren and Sam Worthington star in “The Debt,” the powerful story of Rachel Singer, a former Mossad agent who endeavored to capture and bring to trial a notorious Nazi war criminal—the Surgeon of Birkenau—in a secret Israeli mission that ended with his death on the streets of East Berlin. Now, 30 years later, a man claiming to be the doctor has surfaced, and Rachel must go back to Eastern Europe to uncover the truth. Overwhelmed by haunting memories of her younger self and her two fellow agents, the still-celebrated heroine must relive the trauma of those events and confront the debt she has incurred.
- “The Debt” is based on the 2007 Israeli film “Ha-Hov”.
- Actress Helen Mirren has received four Academy Award® nominations, winning the Oscar® for her performance in the 2006 film “The Queen.” For the same role, Mirren also won a Golden Globe®, BAFTA, Critic’s Choice Award and Screen Actors Guild Award®.
- Actor Sam Worthington portrays one of the agents at the time of the mission. Worthington’s recent credits include “Clash of the Titans” and “Avatar.”
- Director John Madden’s credits include the Oscar®-winning “Shakespeare in Love,” as well as “Proof” and “Captain Corelli’s Mandolin.”
A former Mossad agent (Helen Mirren),who was part of a 30-year-old secret Israeli mission to capture and bring to trial a notorious Nazi war criminal, must go back to Eastern Europe to relive the trauma of those events and uncover the truth, ultimately confronting the debt she has incurred.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Kevin from Pixar’s Up returning to Disney’s Animal Kingdom - January 17, 2022
- Don’t miss these Valentine’s Day Specials at Disney Springs - January 17, 2022
- Scalpers selling Figment Popcorn bucket on eBay for insane prices - January 14, 2022