The time is near, you’ve been counting down the days until your next Walt Disney World vacation for what feels like years! You’ve made all your reservations, your ADRs, and everything else related to your visit. Is there anything else you need to worry about? Here are some tips that may help you out!
- Don’t forget to stop your mail delivery, or have someone pick up your mail for you. The last thing you want is to not be able to enjoy your vacation because you are worried about your mailbox being disturbed. Just go to the United States Postal Service website to schedule your mail stop.
- Have you checked the weather forecast for what the weather will be like at the parks when you are there? If not, you might want to do so, and then just make sure that the clothing you have packed is appropriate for the weather.
- Are you driving or flying? If you are driving, make sure that you have appropriate snacks, games, movies, and whatever else you need to keep yourselves occupied while in the car. If you are flying, you may be able to take care of part of your flight business online. I can’t remember, it’s been six years since I flew anywhere, but look into it.
- When we are leaving for Disney World, one thing that I always make sure we have plenty of for the car is Disney music! I’ve got several playlists, and we are always changing them out in the car, so don’t forget that!
- If you have small children, one thing you might want to do is make sure that you either bring a stroller, rent a stroller, or something, depending on whether your kids need it or not.
- Also, bring some snacks with you that you can share when you are standing in line as a way to keep your energy up!
- One more last tip that I am sure you won’t have any trouble remembering is this: Remember to have fun! The whole trip is part of the vacation, from the moment you wake up early that morning until the moment you get home, so enjoy the journey as much as you do the destination!
Have a great and safe trip to Walt Disney World? What tips would you also include in our list? Just post them as comments!
- Top 10 Pet Peeves at Walt Disney World (chipandco.com)
- Disney World Quick Tips – Tips for Moms at Walt Disney World (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney CEO Bob Chapek shares his three pillars of success with Cast Members - January 10, 2022
- International star Shakira visits the Magic Kingdom - January 10, 2022
- Disney World raises prices on Food & Beverages - January 10, 2022