Minnie’s Christmas Bake for this holiday season!
Just follow this recipe from Disneyland Paris and have fun:
MINNIE’S CHRISTMAS BAKE
- 250g of wholemeal flour
- 2 tsp of ground ginger
- 50g of coconut sugar (or light brown sugar)
- 100g of maple syrup (or honey)
- 50g of butter
- 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- Icing sugar (red, black and white)
- Mix the flour and ginger together in a large bowl.
- Add the sugar to the flour mixture and stir. Add the egg and mix well until the mixture becomes a dough. Wrap the dough and chill for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 160C.
- Dust the work surface with a little flour and roll out the dough. Use a Minnie or Mickey cutter to create your gingerbread shape. If you don’t have a cutter, use three small circles of dough.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. The cookies should be lightly browned.
- When cooled, decorate your cookies with the icing sugar.
Enjoy your Minnie’s Christmas Bake!
Credit: Disneyland Paris
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Minnie’s Christmas Bake From Disneyland Paris To Have Fun This Holiday Season! - November 16, 2021
- Adorable Mickey Shaped Macaroon With Milk Chocolate And Hazelnut Recipe! - November 16, 2021
- Delicious Mickey White Chocolate Chip Cookies To Bake This Fall! - November 16, 2021