Midnattsol Bakeri is now open! This kiosk is located along the Norway promenade in Epcot’s World Showcase.
Here you’ll find your favorite Norwegian treats while Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe is undergoing a refurbishment. And thank goodness, because I don’t think I can go that long without School Bread!
Pastries, Entrees and Sides include:
- Chocolate Pretzel – $5.25
- Sweet Pretzel with Almonds – $5.25
- Cinnamon Loaf – $4.75
- School Bread – $3.75
- Lefse – $3.25
- Norwegian Club Sandwich: Ham, Turkey, Bacon Jarlsberg and Muenster with fresh Tomatoes, Sliced Red Onion and Lingonberry Mayonnaise on Toasted Multigrain Bread – $9.50
- Smucker’s Uncrustables Sandwich – $6.50
- Anna’s Birthday Cupcake – $6.50
- Yogurt Parfait – $5.75
- Fruit Cup – $4.25
- Blueberry Muffin – $3.50
- Rice Cream: Rice Pudding topped with Strawberry Sauce – $3.50
The menu also has a number of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages.
- Coffee, regular or decaf – $3.00
- Lowfat Milk – $2.25
- Hot Tea – $3.00
- Nestlé Hot Cocoa – $3.00
- Minute Maid® Apple Juice – $2.75
- Simply Orange® Orange Juice – $4.50
- Dasani® Bottled Water, Large – $3.00
- Dasani® Bottled Water, Small – $2.00
- VOSS Artesian Water – $3.50
- Baileys and Coffee: Hot Coffee with Baileys Irish Cream – $9.50
- Viking Coffee: Hot Coffee with Kamora Coffee Liqueur and Baileys Irish Cream – $10.75
- Aass Pilsner – $8.75
Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe closed last month and is expected to reopen sometime this summer.
Don’t forget to check out the rest of the refurbishment schedule here.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!