Make your baking more magical with these Mickey S’mores Cupcakes!
Get your family together for a fun day of baking and toasting marshmallows just as if you were back in Disney’s Forth Wilderness Resort campground except with a fun twist…cupcakes!
Because what can be better then cupcakes and s’mores combined right? Just follow these easy steps to create some delicious Mickey S’mores Cupcakes!
- Your favorite chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 butter melted
- 1 1/2 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- Marshmallow fluff
- Cupcake tray and liners
- Small chocolate cookies
- Plastic bag
- Culinary blowtorch
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Mix together the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter until everything is evenly combine
- Line the cupcake tray then press a spoonful of the graham cracker mixture on each liner
- Fill the cupcake liners 2/3 full with chocolate batter and bake for 14-16 minutes. Then let them cool completely
- Fill the plastic bag with the marshmallow fluff then cut a corner of the bag. Put a bit on each cupcake and then use the blowtorch to toast the marshmallow until golden brown (If you don’t have a blowtorch, you can put the cupcakes back in the oven for a few minutes to toast the top)
- Place 2 chocolate cookies on top to make the Mickey ears!
Now you can enjoy your Mickey S’mores Cupcakes!
Credit: Disney FamilyFor more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- Disney Springs “The Daily Poutine” Quick Service Reopens! - May 28, 2020
- Disney’s Kitchen Sink Recipe! - May 26, 2020
- Perfect On The Go Combo From Wine Bar George In Disney Springs! - May 24, 2020