Add a splash of magic to your bath with these adorable Mickey Mouse Bath Bombs!
Have fun making your own bath bombs by following this DIY from Disney Family. You can even choose what colors and scent you want to use to make them more your own.
Ready to have Mickey fizz away while turning your water fun colors? Let’s start creating them then!:
MICKEY MOUSE BATH BOMBS
- 1 cup of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of citric acid
- 1/2 cup fo epsom salt
- 1 tsp of witch hazel
- 1 tsp of lavender essential oil
- Red and black food coloring
- Large mixing bowl
- Small glass mixing jar
- Wire whisk
- Mickey shaped silicone mold
Related – Mickey Pillow DIY To Add A Touch Of Magic To Your Home!
- Thoroughly whisk all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl (Baking soda must not have any lumps). Remove 1 cup of the mixture to use for the second color of the bath bomb.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of witch hazel, 1/2 tsp of lavender essential oil and 2-5 drops of black food coloring in a small, glass mixing jar.
- Carefully add 1/4-1/2 tsp of liquid at a time, whisking with the dry ingredients. Mixture should become texture of slightly damp sand. Whisk thoroughly to remove all clumps. If the mixture becomes too wet, add more baking soda in small quantities until it’s the right consistency.
- Pack 4 cavities of the silicone mold halfway with the mixture, making sure to press firmly.
- To create the second color, repeat steps 2 and 3 using the other half of the dry ingredients reserved from step 1 and red food coloring.
- Fill the other half of the cavities, packing the red mixture all the way to the top.
- Let the Mickey Mouse bath bombs dry in mold overnight, then remove and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet or cutting board. Allow them to cure for an additional 12-24 hours in a warm, dry place.
Now you can use your Mickey Mouse bath bombs and have a magical bath!
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!