As we gear up for the opening of Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway on March 4 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, we have a first look at the new Disney Parks Designer Ears that will be themed to this all-new attraction! Designed by Disney Imagineer Kevin Rafferty, Executive Creative Director for the attraction, this ear hat will be released on March 5 at Walt Disney World Resort and online at shopDisney.com.
This colorful ear hat features Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse in the setting of “Perfect Picnic,” the cartoon featured in the finale of the attraction, and continues to delight as it lights up with bursting fireworks by the flip of a switch!
The back of the ear hat features the saying “Nothing Can Stop Us Now” from the attraction’s loveable theme song and displays a picturesque car ride inside the hat itself!
Want to add this zany ear hat to your collection? Be sure to visit shopDisney.com or purchase it at various locations at Walt Disney World Resort including:
Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- Stage 1 Company Store
- Legends of Hollywood
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway kiosk
- Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories
Disney’s Animal Kingdom (Available on March 6):
- Discovery Trading Company
EPCOT (Available on March 6):
- Art of Disney
Magic Kingdom Park (Available on March 6):
- Uptown Jewelers
Celebrating the opening of his latest project, Kevin Rafferty will appear at Stage 1 Company Store in Disney’s Hollywood Studios to sign the newest ear hat and his book, Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career, on March 5 from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Get ready for even more releases in the Disney Parks Designer Collection coming throughout the year, including:
- John Coulter – March 14, 2020 (Available Disneyland Resort & shopDisney.com)
- Her Universe – April 2020
- Joe Rohde – April 2020
- Her Universe – May 2020
- Cupcakes and Cashmere – Summer 2020
- Lily Aldridge – Summer 2020
- Bret Iwan – Summer 2020
- Alex Maher – Summer 2020
- Karlie Kloss – Fall 2020
- Vera Wang – Fall 2020
- Plan Disney Panel replaces the Disney Parks Moms Panel - August 5, 2020
- Epcot’s France Pavilion releases French Macaron & Sequined Eiffel Tower Minnie Ear Headbands - August 4, 2020
- Disney’s Live Action Mulan is coming to Disney+ - August 4, 2020