Look up in the sky! It’s a bird…it’s a plane…it’s Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse!
Guests who enter Disney’s Hollywood Studios may be greeted by a surprise upon walking into the theme park. If you look up at the balcony on Hollywood Boulevard, then you might spot Mickey or Minnie Mouse!
The two characters make occasional appearances. Either just one at a time or both together on the balcony. Getting to see Mickey and Minnie is a great way to start a day at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
There are other characters to look out for at Disney World! We’ve recently seen Goofy hanging around the Tower of Terror, plus a number of Disney Princesses can be seen at World Showcase.
The current list of Character Sightings are as follows:
- Minnie Mouse at Red Carpet Dreams in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney Junior Stars in the Animation Courtyard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney Princesses at Princess Fairytale Hall in the Magic Kingdom
- Mickey Mouse in his 50th Anniversary EARidescent outfit at Town Square Theater in the Magic Kingdom
Of course, if you are heading to Hollywood Studios, then you should also go for a ride at Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway. It’s a fun attraction that takes guests on a trip through a Mickey cartoon.
Check back here on Chip & Co. for the latest theme park and entertainment news updates!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Star Tours in Disneyland celebrates 35 years! - January 9, 2022
- Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration-inspired figurines & plush coming from Funko - January 8, 2022
- Disney is hiring Vocalist for Festival of the Lion King in Disney’s Animal Kingdom - January 8, 2022