Christmas decorations starting to pop up at Echo Lake in Hollywood Studios. We were at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on Halloween and noticed an abundance of Winter Holiday preparation. Over at Echo Lake, the Christmas Tree ornaments are installed on the water. This goes along with the Christmas stars that now line Sunset BLVD headed to Tower of Terror.
The Holiday season is supposed to begin November 12th at the Walt Disney World Resort, but it looks like it is coming early to most places. We are super excited to see the changeover that starts today in the Magic Kingdom. Christmas decorations are our favorite part of the Holiday Season.
Embark on yuletide adventures and create memories you’ll cherish all season long. You’ll encounter all sorts of holiday touches during the 50th-anniversary celebration of Walt Disney World Resort.
- Sunset Seasons Greetings – Behold a captivating projection show on the Hollywood Tower Hotel.
- Minnie’s Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine– Don’t miss Minnie’s merry mealtime at this popular restaurant.
- Santa Claus Motorcade– Catch the Santa Claus Merry Motorcade, where old St. Nick will travel up Hollywood Blvd. In his candy-apple red convertible, packed with a sack of presents!
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration – Look forward to an unforgettable finale featuring everyone’s favorite snowman, Olaf.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Celebrate the Lunar New Year with these new ears and tumbler - January 9, 2022
- Festival of the Arts 2022 Food Booths are starting to show up in Epcot - January 9, 2022
- Moana Journey of Water 2022 Construction Update - January 9, 2022