Disney Consumer Products has rounded up an assortment of products based on the highly anticipated Disney/Jerry Bruckheimer Films’ The Lone Ranger, releasing in theaters July 3, 2013. The offering features exciting products from leading brands including LEGO, NECA, Theodora & Callum, Rotenier, Will Leather Goods and more for a diverse Western adventure, film-inspired assortment.
Designed for Western fans of all ages, the new product line includes apparel, construction sets, detailed action figures, role play items, designer accessories and hand-crafted leather goods that capture the action and adventure of the film and its iconic characters, including the Lone Ranger and Tonto.
“The product assortment for The Lone Ranger is eclectic and dynamic, capturing the classic Western style,” said Josh Silverman, executive vice president of global licensing, Disney Consumer Products. “We have assembled a unique collection of products that allow fans to experience the film’s adventure and fun, through traditional role play and handsomely crafted one-of-a-kind pieces.”
Opening in theaters July 3, The Lone Ranger is a thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, in which the famed masked hero is brought to life through new eyes. Native American warrior Tonto (Johnny Depp) recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid (Armie Hammer), a man of the law, into a legend of justice, taking the audience on a runaway train of epic surprises and humorous friction where two opposites must join forces to battle greed and corruption.
The Lone Ranger collection of products is available now at Disney Store locations nationwide, as well as boutiques, national retailers and at DisneyStore.com.
The Lone Ranger Product Assortment:
Toys and Role Play:
· LEGO®-The Lone Ranger™ Construction Sets (MSRP: $12.99 – $119.99): Kids can saddle up for action with the Lone Ranger and Tonto as they go after the bandits with the new The Lone Ranger construction sets, each featuring a key scene and iconic characters from the highly anticipated new film.
· Tonto and the Lone Ranger 7” Action Figures by NECA (MSRP: $17.99): Based on the Lone Ranger and Tonto in the upcoming film The Lone Ranger, these 7” action figures have more than 20 points of articulation for nearly unlimited posing. Both figures feature the likenesses of the characters and an incredible degree of movie-accurate detail.
· Prop Replica Lone Ranger Mask by NECA (MSRP: $14.99): Modeled on the actual movie prop worn by the Lone Ranger in the film, this molded mask is made of durable, wipe clean manmade material and ties behind the head like the original prop.
· The Lone Ranger Hat for Boys from Disney Store (MSRP: $16.95): Every true Western hero needs a hat, and the Lone Ranger is no exception. This brilliant white felt cowboy hat with faux-leather band has all the style of the legendary masked man.
· The Lone Ranger Scarf by Theodora & Callum (MSRP: $175.00): Theodora & Callum introduces a limited edition The Lone Ranger scarf to celebrate the release of the new film. The classic Southwestern-inspired print is available in three colors: blue, brown and pink. This nostalgic print, reminiscent of the old west, is sure to transport you to the thrilling adventures of Disney’s epic journey.
· The Lone Ranger Cufflink Collection by Rotenier (MSRP: $395.00 per set): Robin Rotenier has released his collection inspired by Disney’s 2013 theatrical release, The Lone Ranger. The men’s line will consist of several pieces that incorporate iconic elements inspired by the film’s characters and story.
· Will Leather Goods for The Lone Ranger (MSRP: $75.00 – $350.00): A look into the past, Will Leather Goods celebrates Disney’s The Lone Ranger with a handsome collection of leather relics, including horse hair, tooled leather and hand beaded items.
· The Lone Ranger Raglan Tee for Men (MSRP: $29.50): Aspiring Wild West heroes can “saddle up” in this classic raglan sleeve baseball tee with silvery The Lone Ranger logo.
· The Lone Ranger Book Adaptation (MSRP: $5.99): Experience all the action and adventure of The Lone Ranger film, starring Johnny Depp as Tonto and Armie Hammer as the Lone Ranger, with this book adaptation of the classic tale.
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.