Guests visiting Epcot during the month of July can check out some great merchandise events. These events come with discounts, special offers and more.
Here is what’s happening at Epcot during July. Keep in mind that these merchandise events are subject to change without notice.
- July 1-9: Bvlgari Fragrance Event at the Italy pavilion – Il Bel Cristallo
- July 4-8: Laila fragrances and beauty products with appearance by creator Geir Ness, 12-6 p.m. at the Norway pavilion – The Puffin’s Roost
- July 4-8: Yardley fragrances & beauty products event, 12-7 p.m. at the UK pavilion – The Queen’s Table
- July 11-12: Antica Murrina Event, 12-7 p.m. at the Italy pavillion- Il Bel Cristallo
- July 11-15: Acqua di Parma Fragrance Event at the Italy pavilion – Il Bel Cristallo
- July 12-13: Sterling Silver Jewellery with appearance by Kit Heath Representative, 12-7 p.m. at the UK pavilion – The Queen’s Table
- July 12-15: Artist Signing with David Doss, 1-8 p.m. at Art of Disney
- July 24-27: Signing with Larry Dotson, 12-7 p.m. at the Norway pavilion – The Puffin’s Roost
- July 25-29: Prada Fragrance Event at the Italy pavilion – Il Bel Cristallo
Source: Orlando Theme Park News
Would you like some help planning the perfect Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, a Platinum level Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I can not only help you find the perfect vacation package at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani or Adventures by Disney, I can also help with the details afterwards such as dining reservations, FastPass selections, shore excursions and more. My detailed itineraries and touring plans ensure that your vacation is absolutely perfect. Best of all, my service are 100% FREE! Contact me today to book your dream Disney vacation! 1.803.290.7334 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images copyright: Disney
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!