The Star Wars fan holiday, May the 4th is today! Celebrate “Star Wars Day” with great offers from Amazon, Target, Uniqlo, Gamestop and more, available in store and online, for every Star Wars fan.
Below are a few highlights of the new products and deals hitting to celebrate May the 4th. For a larger listing with over 120+ great offers on Star Wars consumer products, please see the StarWars.com roundup here: https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-day-deals
Amazon: LEGO Darth Vader Castle
- Now on Treasure Truck: Build the Empire with a LEGO Darth Vader Castle and celebrate May the 4th.
Uniqlo: Master of Graphics T-Shirts
- Uniqlo is launching a new program called Master of Graphics, featuring an artist series of graphic tees with 3 artists, NIGO, JUN & TETSU, the program will kicking off with Star Wars.
Target: Cross-Cat Offer
- Target is doing a 20% off Star Wars sale *(some exclusions apply)
ThinkGeek: Star Wars Merchandise (excludes lightsabers)
- 30% off Star Wars Products (Excluding Lightsabers)
TRU Canada: Star Wars Millennium Falcon Accordion Bubble Sunshade
- 20% off all LEGO Star Wars, *(some exclusions apply) see ToysRUs.ca for details
FYE – Star Wars Merchandise
- 20% off Star Wars Merchandise
GameStop – Star Wars Merchandise
- $10 off Lightsabers. Online Promo Code: Sabersale
BoxLunch – Star Wars Merchandise
- 30% off Star Wars Merchandise
May the 4th be with you!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 2021 Begins Tonight - September 3, 2021
- First look at the new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure line of merch coming soon! - September 3, 2021
- First look at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and France Pavilion Expansion - September 3, 2021