Join more than 25 of your favorite Marvel characters in Marvel Universe LIVE!, an original story brought to life and one epic quest. The story revolves around a battle over the Cosmic Cube, which is the source of ultimate power and one of the most coveted (and feared!) treasures in the Marvel Universe. Thor has shattered the Cosmic Cube into pieces to keep it out of the wrong hands, and with pieces scattered all over the world, Thor’s evil brother Loki devises a scheme to clone its powers, with a threat that could destroy not only Earth, but the Universe as well. To defeat Loki, your favorite Super Heroes- including Iron Man, Captain America, the Incredible Hulk, Thor, Spider-Man and Wolverine will band together and trek across the globe to pick up the fragments of the Cosmic Cube and put them back together. Along they way, they will encounter a number of enemies, such as Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Red Skull, Madame Hydra, Aldrich Killian, Electro and more, who are also on the hunt for the fragments.
The show has been created for fans of all ages, featuring the world’s most iconic super heroes performing martial arts, aerial stunts and motorcross. Pyrotechnics, loud special effects and motion graphics will enhance the show!
Tickets can be purchased on Ticketmaster and future stops for the show include:
- March 2015- Anaheim, CA
- April 2015- Fresno, CA, Ontario, CA, San Diego, CA, Las Vegas, NV
- May 2015- Bakersfield, CA, Inglewood, CA
- June 2015- Spokane, WA
- August 2015- Worcester, MA
- September 2015- Rosemont, IL, Chicago, IL, Auburn Hills, MI
- October 2015- Cleveland, OH, Pittsburgh, PA, Hartford, CT, Manchester, NH
- November 2015- Hershey, PA, Albany, NY, Manchester, NH
- December 2015- Cincinnati, OH, Columbus, OH, Baltimore, MD
- January 2016- Denver, CO, Tulsa, OK, Kansas City, MO, St. Louis, MO, Memphis, TN
- February 2016- Seattle, WA, Tacoma, WA, Salt Lake City, UT
- March 2016- Green Bay, WI, Milwaukee, WI
- April 2016- Minneapolis, MN, Huntsville, AL, Jacksonville, FL
My family has always loved Disney, and now even more so with the increase in Marvel and Star Wars. As a mom of three boys and a comic-loving husband, this show could not be more perfect! Has anyone had a chance to see it yet? What did you think? My husband and son don’t get to go until the end of November so I’d love to hear reviews to get them even more excited!