What’s this? We can believe our eyes, we must be dreaming…
You are not dreaming! These Jack Skellington flower pots are the perfect home decor! They can be a spooky addition to your garden or a festive one for Christmas!
Plus they super easy to make, take a look at the easy steps:
- Sponge paint brush
- Black and white acrylic paint
- Flower pot
- Jack Skellington flower pot stencil. You can download it here.
- Card stock
- Masking tape
- Sealant (optional)
- Sponge white acrylic paint on the flower pot and then let it dry completely
- Scale the stencil to the designated print size to fit your pot
- Print it on card stock and cut out the negative space
- Secure the stencil to the flower pot with some masking tape
- Sponge black acrylic paint over stencil onto the white flower pot with the sponge brush
- Apply a sealant for outdoor use
Now just add flowers, a plant or whatever you want to add your own personal touch to them!
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!