What’s this? We can believe our eyes, we must be dreaming…
You are not dreaming! These Jack Skellington flower pots are the perfect home decor! They can be a spooky addition to your garden or a festive one for Christmas!
Plus they super easy to make, take a look at the easy steps:
- Sponge paint brush
- Black and white acrylic paint
- Flower pot
- Jack Skellington flower pot stencil. You can download it here.
- Card stock
- Masking tape
- Sealant (optional)
- Sponge white acrylic paint on the flower pot and then let it dry completely
- Scale the stencil to the designated print size to fit your pot
- Print it on card stock and cut out the negative space
- Secure the stencil to the flower pot with some masking tape
- Sponge black acrylic paint over stencil onto the white flower pot with the sponge brush
- Apply a sealant for outdoor use
Now just add flowers, a plant or whatever you want to add your own personal touch to them!
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Learn How To Make Pepperoni Pizza Spring Rolls From Adventureland! - July 29, 2021
- Refreshing Mint Julep From Disneyland To Make At Home! - July 28, 2021
- You Can Make The Delicious Remy’s Soup From Ratatouille At Home! - July 27, 2021