While we can’t experience the Disney magic at the parks, we have been looking for ways to bring it into our home. On my most recent trip to Disneyland, I had a delicious Mickey milkshake from Schmoozies at Disney California Adventure. It’s a cookies and cream milkshake with Mickey decorations on the cup. It was one of the BEST milkshakes I’ve had! Naturally, I had to make it at home and you can too.
What you’ll need:
- 2 clear plastic cups (20 ounce)
- 1/4 cup white frosting
- 1/2 cup Red Sanding Sugar/Sprinkles
- 4 yellow M&M Candies
- 1 tablespoon red yellow, and black sprinkles
- 6 cups vanilla ice cream
- 10 Oreo Cookies
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup whipped cream
How to make it:
- To decorate your milkshake cups, carefully spread a small amount of white frosting along the outside of the top 1/4 of the cup. Make sure it’s a nice thin layer. Roll the frosting portion in the red sugar until covered completely. Place a little dot of frosting on the back of each M&M then press onto front of the cup about 1 inch apart from each other.
- To make the milkshake, place vanilla ice cream, Oreo Cookies, and milk into a blender. Blend until well combined.
If you love cookies and cream and you love milkshakes, then this Mickey Milkshake is for you!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- California Governor lifts stay at home order for Disneyland & SoCal - January 25, 2021
- Olu Mel now greeting guests at Disney’s Aulani Resort & Spa - January 24, 2021
- Disneyland working on NEW Membership Program - January 24, 2021