Guests with upcoming Walt Disney World reservations are receiving a survey about their future travel plans and decision factors that may impact trips to Disney after the coronavirus closure is over.
So far it looks like only guests with reservations in June, July, and August are receiving the surveys.
When answering the survey questions Disney has asked guests to consider the following:
- Stay-at-home restrictions have been lifted and you are able to travel
- No restrictions in Central Florida prevent you from traveling to the area
- Travel providers and Central Florida attractions, including the Walt Disney World Resort, will have implemented a new set of health and safety measures (such as all employees and customers wearing face coverings, enhanced disinfecting and cleaning of facilities, limiting capacity and density of large gatherings, etc.)
These assumptions imply that the government will have lifted restrictions, that guests will be required to wear face masks, and that capacity will be limited.
Some of the questions on the survey are:
- How committed are you to your currently planned Walt Disney World hotel booking in (month)?
- For you to keep your reservation, how much advance notice would you need that the Walt Disney World Resort is open for business?
- What, if anything, would make you consider canceling your Walt Disney World Resort hotel reservation for (month)?
This survey will give Disney a good idea of how guests are feeling about their upcoming trips. There’s still no certainty on when the parks will reopen or what attractions will be available when they do.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town at Walt Disney World Resort - October 15, 2021
- New way to Pin Trade at Walt Disney World with Mystery Boxes - October 15, 2021
- Port Orleans Riverside Resort officially reopened today - October 14, 2021