Treat your love ones with these adorable Mickey & Minnie Cookie Dough Crispy Pops this Valentine’s Day!
These sweet treats are layered with edible cookie dough and covered with pink and red icing and sprinkles! Everyone will love them.
They are super easy to make and perfect to spread the love, plus they are Mickey shaped! Take a look at the recipe so you can make them at home:
MICKEY & MINNIE COOKIE DOUGH CRISPY POPS
- 3 tbsp of unsalted butter
- 1 (10 oz) package of large marshmallows
- 6 cups of crisped rice cereal
- 1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 cup of mini chocolate chips
- Red and pink candy melts
- Melt butter and marshmallows over low heat. Add marshmallows and continue to stir.
- Remove from stovetop and add crisped rice cereal. Mix until cereal is completely covered with marshmallow.
- Smooth marshmallow treat evenly into a baking sheet.
- Prepare edible cookie dough by combining 1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter, sugar, milk, vanilla extract, flour, salt and chocolate chips. Mix completely.
- Layer edible cookie dough onto baking sheet on top of marshmallow treat layer.
- Use a Mickey-shaped cookie cutter to cut out each dessert.
- Place candy melts into a glass bowl and melt over low hear, stirring continuously.
- Dip desserts into melted candy melts and top with sprinkles.
- Place desserts onto a stick and use candy melt to secure.
Enjoy and Happy Valentine’s Day!
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Adorable Winnie The Pooh Pumpkin Bites To Make This Fall! - September 4, 2021
- These Spooky Oogie Boogie Jello Shots Are The Perfect Boozy Treat! - September 3, 2021
- Delicious Pumpkin Milkshake From Disney’s Wilderness Lodge To Enjoy This Fall! - September 2, 2021