Here’s a great treat to make at home for adult Disney Park fans! Today, we’ll show you how to make Boozy Dole Whip Pops at home. It’s a fantastic treat that’ll serve well with guests as a reminder of Adventureland. The pineapple and coconut taste of it is really quite delicious! Of course, you can always skip the alcohol if you want to make these pops for an all ages dessert.
Below you’ll find the ingredients and directions for how to make the frozen treat at home.
Toasted shredded coconut
- Blend frozen pineapple, coconut milk, rum, and sweetened condensed milk in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into Dixie cups and top with toasted coconut, then place a popsicle stick in the center of each cup. Freeze until solid, at least 5 hours.
- When ready to serve, cut open Dixie cup with scissors and peel them away from the pops.
These treats are perfect for sharing with others. The Boozy Dole Whip Pops are a fun way to reminisce about Disney’s Adventureland at home. Let us know if you do make them!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Jungle Cruise Tiki Boat Mugs coming to Disneyland - July 29, 2021
- Dante from Pixar’s Coco revealed as next Disney Fab 50 Character Statue - July 29, 2021
- Walt Disney World Golf is hiring Full and Part Time Cast Members - July 29, 2021