Easter is almost here and it’s time to get egg-cited! You can turn your Easter eggs into the cutest Disney Ufufy characters, complete with a base for display.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Colorful construction paper
- Large white eggs
- Safety pin
- Food coloring
- Hot glue
- Brown and pink felt tip pens
How to Make Them:
- Start by cutting out your paper pieces. For Stitch, you’ll need light blue, pale blue, pink, and blue. Cut out the following shapes from the light blue paper: 2 feet, 2 arms, pieces for the ears, and a rectangle for the base. From the pale blue, cut out his chest and his eyes. Cut out his nose from blue, and his ears from pink.
- For Winnie the Pooh, cut out all pieces from light yellow. You’ll need 2 ears, 2 arms, 2 feet, and the base.
- For Piglet, cut out 2 ears, 2 arms, 2 feet, and the base from light pink paper. Cut one his nose from darker pink paper.
- For Daisy, cut out 2 arms and a base from white paper, a nose and 2 feet from yellow, and her bow from pink.
- Finally, for Donald, cut out 2 arms and a base from white paper, a nose and 2 feet from yellow, a bow tie from pink, and his hat from brown and light blue.
- Next, hard boil your eggs.
- Prepare your dye kit. To make dye with food coloring, use 1/2 cup hot water, 1 teaspoon vinegar, and 15-20 drops of food coloring in a cup for each color. You’ll need pink, red, yellow, blue, and purple.
- For Donald, just dip one of the eggs halfway into the blue dye. For Daisy, dip her half the way into the purple dye. For Stitch, dye the whole egg blue. For Winnie the Pooh, dye the whole egg yellow, let it dry, then dip half into the red dye. For Piglet, dye the whole egg pink, let it dry, then dip half into the red dye. Let the eggs fully dry.
- Wrap the paper bases around the eggs and tape the ends together. Glue all the feet onto their bases. Then glue the rest of the paper pieces to their corresponding eggs.
- Use a brown pen to add details—hair, eyes, and eyebrows for Stitch; eyes and eyebrows for Piglet; eyes, nose, and eyebrows for Pooh; hair, eyebrows, and eyes for Donald; and eyes and eyebrows for Daisy.
- Finally, add 2 ear notches on Stitch, and dark pink lines on Piglet’s body.
Place the eggs on their bases.
These are some of the cutest Easter eggs we’ve ever seen! Which one is your favorite?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!