These Mickey Mouse Beach Cupcakes are the perfect treat to give you all the spring break vibes!
Have fun baking these yummy cupcakes with your family by following this simple recipe from Disney Family! You can even pick any cupcake flavor you prefer but we do recommend to stick with the blue frosting for some beachy vibes or if you prefer a more spring theme, you can use pastel colors frosting and sprinkles.
Take a look at the recipe and start baking!:
MICKEY MOUSE BEACH CUPCAKES
- Cupcakes (You can make your own from scratch or from a box)
- Frosting (You can make your own from scratch or use store-bought)
- Knife or frosting spatula
- Freezer paper
- Craft knife
- Crushed graham crackers or sprinkles
- Cut a square of freezer paper that is slightly bigger than the top of your cupcake (3.5 inch square shown). You’ll notice that one side of the paper is shiny and one side is matte. On the matte side, draw or trace your design.
- Using a sharp craft knife, cut out your design.
- Frost your cupcakes with a knife or spatula. Lay your stencil, shiny side down on top of the frosting and press gently around the edges to make sure your crumbs or sprinkles won’t leak out.
- Pour graham cracker crumbs or sprinkles all over the top of the cupcake and then shake it gently over a bowl to remove the excess. Repeat.
- Carefully peel off your stencil and repeat on remaining cupcakes. You may want to use a paper towel or napkin to wipe any excess frosting off the stencil between cupcakes.
Enjoy your Mickey Mouse Beach Cupcakes!
Credit: Disney Family